The Belmont® Hyperthermia Pump
The Belmont® Hyperthermia Pump is used in therapeutic procedures to raise the temperature of the thoracic or peritoneal cavity to the desired target temperature by continuously lavaging the cavity with warmed sterile solution. The warm sterile solution is pumped into a body cavity, withdrawn, reheated, and recirculated back to the body for a period of time specified by the physician. The system monitors sterile solution temperature, line pressure, and air in the fluid path to ensure safe operation and alarms at all unsafe conditions. Four sterile temperature probes, located within the sterile field by a physician, monitor patient cavity temperature.
• Line pressure monitor alerts user and stops pump, preventing leaks.
• Heats fluid instantly, in a single pass with a high efficiency electromagnetic induction warmer.
• Adjustable to a desired temperature between 37° and 48°C.
• Automatic temperature regulation to assure optimal therapeutic temperature.
• Touch screen with step-by-step instructions.
• Automatic air removal with two air detectors; one at input and another at output.
Belmont Instrument Corporation develops reliable fluid management and critical care medical devices for global use in medical facilities and military combat fields. They provide innovative products with unique features that have the capability to save thousands of lives.